Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All prices quoted are net and exclude Value Added Tax at 14%.
- Prices, where applicable, are subject to change and are subject to exchange fluctuations.
- Stock must be returned unopened. All returned stock will attract a 20% handling fee. Stock returns are subject to Triple4 and the supplier's acceptance and terms and conditions. Delivery will be subject to stock availability at the time of the order.
- Warranty as per the manufacturer.
- Any costs incurred by Triple4 in the execution of a sale/ proposal will be for the Customer's account unless they were agreed beforehand in writing with Triple4 for Triple4's account.
- Triple4 will commence no work without a quotation being provided to the Customer from Triple4 and a written instruction to proceed in an agreed format being received by the Customer from Triple4 and a written instruction to proceed in an agreed format being received by Triple4 from the Customer.
- If Triple4 finds that the actual work is varying significantly from the estimate provided, Triple4 will notify the Customer in writing.
- All project/ support phases are subject to finalization of the analysis and sign-off of specification documentation. The project team will manage any implementation overruns and will raise any extra charges accordingly and if required.
- Proposals are subject to standard agreements used by Triple4 or as modified and agreed by both parties.
- Prices exclude incidental expenses like travel and accommodation where applicable.
- Proposals are valid for 7 days.
- Documentation is strictly confidential to the Customer.
- E. & O. E.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Triple4 acknowledges and agrees that the copyright in and ownership of all material made available to it by the Customer from time-to-time, vests and shall remain vested exclusively in the Customer.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the copyright in and ownership of all material made available to it by Triple4 from time-to-time, vest and shall remain vested exclusively in Triple4.
- The copyright in any material prepared or created specifically for the Customer by, on behalf of, or on instruction of Triple4 or any personnel of Triple4, shall remain the property of Triple4 unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the parties.
- Any travel, accommodation (bed and breakfast - South African four star equivalent), material and incidental expenses reasonably and necessarily incurred by Triple4 in traveling to fulfill its obligations to the Customer, are not included in the the contract price and shall be paid by the Customer as invoiced by Triple4. If requested by the Customer, Triple4 shall obtain prior approval for travel, material and incidental expenses.
- An overnight subsistence allowance of R200.00 per night, per consultant, will be charged for out-of-town assignments within the borders of South Africa. For out-of-town assignments outside the borders of South Africa, an overnight subsistence allowance with the prevailing rates as defined by SARS per night, per consultant, will be charged.
- Travel charges are calculated based on the return distance from Triple4 office to the Customer. Rate: R4.60 per kilometer.
- Travel time is charged for at 50% of the prevailing consulting rate for travel beyond 50km radius of the regional, dispatching office.
- Delivery or collection charges for COD purchases from Triple4 will be charged at a flat rate of R250.00 within a 50km radius of the Triple4 delivery office.
- Payment for Triple4 invoices are due as follows:
- Hardware and Software will be invoiced on delivery. Payment is due within seven calendar days of he invoice date. Triple4 reserves ownership of Hardware and Software until the payment has been received in full. Failure to pay will result in the removal of the goods - any costs incurred will be for the Customer's account and will be invoiced accordingly.
- Consulting Services will be invoiced monthly, on completion of the work done, or according to project milestones - as agreed with the Customer. Payment is due within thirty calendar days of the invoice date.
- Triple4 will invoice the Customer monthly in advance for all maintenance activities and/or Service Level Agreements. Payment is due within thirty calendar days of the invoice date.
- All payments shall be made on due date without deduction, set off or demand and free of all bank charges or other expenses. Unless stated to the contrary, all amounts stipulated shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax.
- Amounts not paid within the prescribed payment terms as set out above will be considered overdue and will attract interest at the prime rate of interest from the date such invoice becomes overdue until the date of payment.
- All work is considered completed to an acceptable standard unless the Customer disputes the work in writing to Triple4 within ten calendar days following receipt of invoice for the work.