Meetingswith Microsoft Teams
Your introduction to conducting meetings in Teams
A recent study concluded that 72% of employees would be working remotely by the end of 2020, with 56% of those meetings having at least one remote attendee. Video and web meetings are being the norm, and therefore integrated collaborative functionality from that virtual meeting platform is imperative, such as co-authoring a document directly from the meeting session with other attendees, having actionable notes to circulate after the meeting, while having the ability to continue the conversation regarding the meeting after its conclusion.
of leaders cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication the top reason for workplace failures
of leaders agree that moving from hierarchical team-based working is critical to their success, but only 7% say that they are ready.
of leaders have or are implementing web-based collaboration solutions at scale in their companies.
Consistent experiences everywhere
On the go or at your desk, bring together both internal and external audiences of all sizes via scheduled and ad-hoc meetings and calling.
- Easily schedule, start or join a meeting from any device
(PC, Mac, Mobile, Web, or Conference Room)
- A familiar experience across all devices and platforms
- Teams meetings are plugin-free, unlike many of the other video meeting platforms out there, which adds to the join time and technical difficulty
- Support for Live Event meetings with up to 10’000 attendees.
Intelligent and inclusive
Share desktop and applications with ease, including content from mobile devices
Meetings lifecycle keeps everyone in the know before, during, and after a meeting
Get more out of your meetings with automatic live captions and searchable transcripts
Cloud recording and playback with Stream means you won’t miss the meeting, even if you missed the meeting.
Bring everybody together with the integrated Microsoft Whiteboard and contribute in real-time with digital ink.
Use background blur and custom backgrounds to remove distractions and personalise your video, calling and meeting experiences
Microsoft Teams Devices
Easy and secure to join and use
Stay confident, knowing that Office 365 is powering your meetings with enterprise-grade AV experiences, security, and compliance.
- Office 365 compliance, security, and manageability means you can call and meet with confidence
- Great audio, video & sharing quality over Wi-Fi & cellular networks
- Adaptive A/V experiences over variable bandwidth networks provide optimised calling & meetings
- Speak-while-muted and echo suppression alerts help you keep your meetings on track
No internet? No problem. Dial into meetings with Audio Conferencing.
Summary of Benefits
- Teams are for every worker, from CEO to Firstline
- Intelligent meeting solution, with video, content share and notes
- Range of certified devices for any size organisation, space and working style
- Deep integration with business, processes and apps
- 42 compliance regulations supported
Used by 500’000 organisations worldwide, and 91% of the Fortune 100, with 233 organisations having more than 10’000 active users.